Monday, December 29, 2014

My New Year's Resolutions


Hello everybody,
So the new year is getting closer and closer and I thought that this was the right time to share some of my resolutions. I think that it is always a good thing to set some goals for yourself and there is no better time than a new year! Yes, I am one of those people who has the endless list and who never achieves the things and just makes the same every year and I joke about not doing them etc. I get all of you, but I'm saying this not only for myself,but also for you: Let's really do it this year. For real, let's do this! Let's make 2015 count! 

I decided to make a little list and (even more important) post it on here, where not only I, but you too, can look with me and hopefully I can do them all. This is my list:

Get fit:

This is something I put on my list every single year and I fail every year. I try every year and to be honest: I can do this and it makes me happier... So I don't really get how it fails every time! I've seen changes before and it always made me really happy. I am someone who struggles a lot with her body-image (and I always have ever since I can remember) so this would be a huge step for me and I bet it would make me way more confident and I'd feel healthy. I feel like it's going to give me a lot so this is certainly something that I need to do. Running isn't THAT bad after all. I really want this.

This has always been the most motivating to me.

Listen to more music:

If you know me well, you'll know that I listen a lot to music and I enjoy it so much! But this is something more than just listening to music. I want to discover more music. I want to discover more artists, more genres, etc. Music is (to me) the most beautiful form of art. I should be rewarding that and appreciate it more.

Hayley Williams is the lead-singer of Paramore.
She's an angel, I love her. 
Eat more fruit:

Wow. Such healthy. Much original. I certainly am not giving any fucks at this point. Yes, eating more fruit is on my list. Because I love fruit. Okay? I love fruit A LOT. I love the taste of it, I love how it looks, I love to combine it etc. I LOVE FRUIT. Then why is this on my list? Because apples aren't the only thing I like to eat as fruit. *wink wink* (to my parents) If we would get some other fruits besides red apples (as I love green ones more) then you'd do me a huge favor and you'd help my resolution very well. I'm thanking you. Fruit.

NOTE: I don't eat bananas.
Save more money:

This was also on my list last year and guess what? I DID IT. I DID IT. I REALLY DID IT. I saved like so much money and saving money is actually a lot easier than I expected. So this is one we're putting on this list again and it is very important. I'm saving for personal things and maybe I'll make a blogpost about it one day.

I started captioning all my pictures and I felt awkward to leave one because this pic deserves a caption too, right?
Captioning means no gets left behind.

Be able to play guitar:

I got a guitar and the only thing I need is a few classes. You don't understand how much this could help my career later. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. All I need is some money and people who want to drive me to the place once in a week or even two weeks. THAT'S FUCKING IT. Did I mention that we have a guitar that hasn't been used in years? Did I mention that playing guitar would be very important to me? I hear you thinking: "You're a teen, go to your parents and just ask them." I've done that already. I have gotten the same reply as always (that I like to call): the ignorant parent.
Just keep ignoring the question until I stop asking it. Wow, "family" is so nice.

Oh I take every single oppurtunity to use a picture of La Leto (aka Jared Leto)
(but if we're being honest here: La Leto sounds cool)
Sing more:

I don't sing enough if you'd ask me. I love singing so much and I'm great at it and I could talk for hours about it (but I'm going to shut up right now). If you sing a lot you probably know that your voice improves the more you train it (maybe some people also know this without singing regularly, because it sounds quite obvious) I think that the reason I don't sing that much is because I prefer to sing when it's dark outside (though I always sing in my room) and before I've eaten (so I can jump around a lot) I should try singing even when I have eaten. I needed a sentence to bold in this one so here it is! 

This is Demi Lovato with her pink hair (which I loved the most)
I chose her because she has an amazing voice.


Dance more:

So I used to dance in a group and it was really fun but there were financial problems so they had to stop. I miss it a lot and I don't dance as often as I used to. Dancing is an amazing thing and I really love that hobby a lot. I once read that you should have three hobbies: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape and one to be creative. I must admit that I haven't found them all yet, but I have a lot time to do that!

I chose this gif because let's face it: Selena Gomez is an amazing dancer.

Ride more with my bike:

This is literally one of my favorite things to do! Alone or with friends: I love it! No matter where, if the sun is shining, then I'm up for it! It is just so relaxing and it just makes me happy. I don't come outside that often as I should, so this is a great way to do that! I also tend to do it when I'm bored or when I decide to visit a friend!

Isn't this like a gif from that one music video of that one band?

Hang out more with my friends:

I'm young and I should do this more often. Every time one of my friends asked me to hang out I had to say 'no' for some reason and it really pisses me off. You learn a lot around people and my friends are very creative, so inspiration and fun are the only things I'd be getting! Great things, right? (NOTE: Did this sound sarcastic, because it wasn't meant to be sarcastic, just so you know!)

Okay, this is just a random photo I have on my computer, but like I don't hang out
with people so I didn't have a nice picture so I decided to look up "hanging out"
on Tumblr (pls don't do that: it's full of dicks and boobs) So then I was like looking
for a good picture and I chose this one because potatoes are just neat.

Drink more water:

Not that I drink a lot soft drinks or alcoholic drinks or something: I just don't drink a lot in general (which is obviously not the best thing in the world) so that's a goal I really need to set for myself. Drink more water kids, it's very important! I prefer water a lot of times, I think water is just neat.

From all the bottles of water I've seen in my life, I chose this one.
It's the chosen one.

I'll let y'all know if they became a reality. If you like to you can tell me some of your resolutions.
Have a great new year and a great 2015 in general!

Much love,
Xo



1 comment:

  1. Aww how cute, you still have that picture of us! So long ago! When you still had that blue hair and I was all tanned; haha, amazing time...
    I hope 2015 will be the best year you've ever had :) .x

    ReplyDelete